A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarasa Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarasa Kumar, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarasa Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Comprehensive Pediatric Primary Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarasa Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarasa Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sarasa Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarasa Kumar practices Pediatrics near Chino, CA.
See Chino Pediatricians.