Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saraswati Iobst
Dr. Saraswati Iobst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in New York, NY. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Iobst is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Saraswati Iobst has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saraswati Iobst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Hamsakumari Ramasubramaniam
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Javier Hiriart
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi20
Dr. Rosendo Collazo
Miami, FL 0 mi27