A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saraswati Iobst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iobst graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Iobst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saraswati Rose Iobst MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saraswati R. Iobst practice?
- Dr. Saraswati Iobst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saraswati Iobst practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New York Internists.