A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saraswati Kache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saraswati Kache, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kache graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kache has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saraswati Swati Kache MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saraswati S. Kache practice?
- Dr. Saraswati Kache has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saraswati Kache practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Critical Care Practitioners.