A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saraswati Kache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saraswati Kache, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kache graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kache has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kache accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saraswati S. Kache practice?
Dr. Saraswati Kache practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.