A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarat Kuchipudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarat Kuchipudi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuchipudi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuchipudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarat Kuchipudi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuchipudi graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kuchipudi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Lima Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarat B Kuchipudi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarat B. Kuchipudi practice?
- Dr. Sarat Kuchipudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarat Kuchipudi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lima, OH.
See Lima Internists and Lima Pulmonologists.