A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarat Vaddineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarat Vaddineni, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaddineni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaddineni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarat Vaddineni, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Full spectrum of vascular surgery with special interest in minimally invasive vascular surgery. Special interest and expertise in endovascular thoracic aortic
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaddineni graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Vaddineni has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarat K Vaddineni MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarat K. Vaddineni practice?
- Dr. Sarat Vaddineni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarat Vaddineni practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.