A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarat Vaddineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarat Vaddineni, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarat Vaddineni, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Full spectrum of vascular surgery with special interest in minimally invasive vascular surgery. Special interest and expertise in endovascular thoracic aortic
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaddineni graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Vaddineni has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarat K Vaddineni MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarat K. Vaddineni practice?
- Dr. Sarat Vaddineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarat Vaddineni practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.