A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarath Gangavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarath Gangavarapu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangavarapu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Gangavarapu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grandview Medical Center
- Cumberland Hall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarath Babu Gangavarapu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarath B. Gangavarapu practice?
- Dr. Sarath Gangavarapu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarath Gangavarapu practices Psychiatry near Jasper, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Jasper Psychiatrists.