A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarath Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarath Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarath Reddy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Reddy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarath Parvatha Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarath P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sarath Reddy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarath Reddy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.