A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarathchandra I Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarathchandra I. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Norwell, MA.
See Braintree Internists and Braintree Gastroenterologists.