Learn more about Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarathchandra I Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarathchandra I. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarathchandra Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Braintree, MA.
See Braintree Internists and Braintree Gastroenterologists.