A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saravanan Krishnamoorthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnamoorthy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnamoorthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saravanan Krishnamoorthy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamoorthy graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Krishnamoorthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saravanan Kokila Krishnamoorthy MD is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Saravanan K. Krishnamoorthy practice?
- Dr. Saravanan Krishnamoorthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saravanan Krishnamoorthy practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.