A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarbattema Sen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarbattema Sen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarbattema Sen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarbattema Sen practice?
- Dr. Sarbattema Sen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarbattema Sen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Boston, MA.
See Lowell Pediatricians.