A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarbpaul Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarbpaul Bhalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhalla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarbpaul Bhalla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhalla has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarbpaul S Bhalla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarbpaul S. Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Sarbpaul Bhalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarbpaul Bhalla practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.