Dr. Sarbpaul Bhalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarbpaul Bhalla?

March 30th, 2017

Happy with the result

I saw Dr Bhalla for knee surgery. I was told I needed a total knee replacement but he told me all I needed was arthroscopic surgery which was a BIG relief!!!The surgery went well, no complication, I am happy with the result. Dr Bhalla is nice and efficient which is all I care about, really!

October 16th, 2016

BEWARE!!!! Always get a Second OPINION

Went to see Dr.Bhalla for back problems, told him I was also having problems with right glute pain. He did x-rays of both hips and said I needed hip replacement for both and that the hips where bone to bone. I asked for a copy of x-rays and made an appointment with a orthopedic hip surgeon for a second opinion. The hip specialist did x-rays also and said my hips were not bone to bone and that nothing warranted hip replacement. Dr. Bhalla if he had it his way was going to preform hip replacement of both hips for nothing, but to line his pockets. Beware, get a second opinion. How many unecessary surgeries has Dr. bhalla performed ?

May 4th, 2015

Very professional, honest and quick. He made surgery very easy.

April 22nd, 2015

Thank You Dr. I could not walk normally for approx. one year due to a tear in my maniscous, I think that is what it is called, a week after surgery and I am walking normally w/o my cain and very little pain, I will be swimming again very soon after the stiches are taken out.

February 28th, 2015

Excellent, smart, understanding, honest, kind. Wonderful, caring staff. Can't thank them enough!

December 13th, 2014

After 2 major surgeries (neck, back), I am nearly pain free after years of debilitating pain. No post operation problems. What do you say about perfection! Office staff is warm hearted & nurturing

October 28th, 2014

Unhappy camper

Dr. Bhalla may seem like a good physician to you all but he is very racist . I came in with a severe knee pain and all he said was to loose weight and try physical therapy he was very rude and disrespectful I . would not refer any of my friends or family to him .

October 31st, 2013

Excellent

Dr. Bhalla was attentive, listened to my concerns, and explained his recommendations in great detail. His office staff were also very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhalla to anyone considering back surgery.

March 8th, 2013

Good choice

Dr Bhalla knows his stuff. Easy to talk to and made me feel at ease. The best part is the office. Ronnie is awesome! Gets stuff done efficiently and with such enthusiasm. Great attitude of whole staff. I wish all doctors offices were like this one.

November 30th, 2012

very satisfied

i had a hip replacement and expected a lot of pain. i was surprised to not experience any of the pain i previously had following surgery. they need to update his address here. he is now on long beach blvd. i highly recommend him although he is not one to say a lot, he knows his stuff.

September 28th, 2010

Very good doctor. Corrected some of my nerve conditions. Some of my conditions were 25 to 30 years old.

July 14th, 2009

Dr. Bhalla is very professional and has a very caring staff. I felt very comfortable after my surgery and healed very quickly. He is a very kind and caring doctor.