A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sardar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sardar Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sardar A Daud Khan MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sardar A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Sardar Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sardar Khan practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.