Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is very caring and takes the time to sit down and listen to what your issue are, I felt that my son was in safe hands for his gastroscopy.

Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The office staff is friendly and compassionate. Dr. Khan is professional and thorough.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

great supporting staff great service!

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Every thing went very, very good.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Office staff was very pleasant & very thorough. Dr. Khan was to the point and explained the procedure.

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had been dealing with an issue for years and apparently misdiagnosed....Dr Khan was very thorough and knew exactly what had been done,not wrong but inaccurate so I appreciated that and not to mention that I am no longer dealing with what that issue

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This visit was the only wait time that was so long. All other visits the wait time was very minimal.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was very thorough . He answered all of my questions leaving me feeling very comfortable and not the least bit nervous. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Office personell were not very friendly. The doctor never did an exam. He sat in chair the entire visit. Communication was poor due to heavy accent. Will try once more to see how this works out. In the past, have had more friendlier doctors, hands o

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very concerned about my health. Dr Khan was extremely matter of fact and helpful. He and his staff scheduled the necessary procedures immediately.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

3Rd appt. Left feeling without my problem addressed, yet I was still having problems. Perhps I didn't comuunicate that as well as I could've, but had to go back and c what else can we do? Since I still had so much stomache bloating and abdominal pain.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Very poor experience show details Very poor experience
Apr 10th, 2015

His bedside and listening ability is the worst I have ever seen. Not sure why he is a Dr with such a bad attitude and lack of caring! Save your time and find someone else.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The communication from the doctor to the patient should be have more clarity. My first visit left me questioning myself whether to trust the doctor but I decided maybe I expected better bedside manners.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was my first visit to Dr. Khan clinic on April 8th, 2015, I was very much impressed by the treatment I received from the office staff and the attention I received from Dr. Khan.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Awesome! Dr K. Explained exactly what he felt was going on and was very descriptive. This is day three and I already feel much better physically and mentally regarding my issue...thanks Dr. K.. Staff is awsome too!!!

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My brother is the patient and he is a special needs person and each and every visit to Dr. Khan's office has been more than professional. Dr. Khan and his staff are personable and caring. God places angels in our lives this staff are just a few in ours.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He didn't care and was rude and seemed bored by what was hurting me.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My wife was pleased and we appreciate so much the follow up call two days later. Thanks so much

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

it was only the first visit to address my problem.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan's office staff is so professional, compassionate and attentive to their patient's needs. Amazing doctor and amazing staff! :)

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I found that Dr. Khan made every effort to be sure I understood everything he was explaining to me, and that I knew the best type of treatment. Excellent show of interest on his part, and very clear answers to all my questions and concerns.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I could not quite understand him. And he would not treat my problem because it would cause more problems. I was in so much pain and I really thought that is what doctors are suppose to do is help relieve pain. Fix it. But he would not.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan has to be one of the worst doctors that I've seen in my entire life. He has NO bedside manner at all (which is noted online by his former patients). He is short with you if you have questions about your diagnoses or health. Wouldn't recommend!!

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is the best. He has been my provider for approximately 6 years.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like and will recomend dr. Khan, he really focus and concern in my health problem.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've had pain for 5 months and Dr. Khan was very sensitive to my frustration and helping find a solution to my problems. Highly recommend!!

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with my treatment and the doctor and his staff. Will recommend to all family and friends

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a procedure by him today. He had to wait and had to do the procedure nearly an hour later than scheduled. He did this and set up an ultrasound as well. Very well thought out.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Didn't introduce himself at all. "Well why did you come here? I cant help you, you don't have insurance. My time is valuable for you to waste it with not being able to afford the tests". VERY RUDE!!!! VERY OFFENSIVE!!! HAS A GOD COMPLEX! VERY INSULTING!!!

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very please with his attention to my concerns. He was very pleasant and very informative with information to me. I will recommend him to my friends. He actually talked to me and made me feel important and wasn't on the computer like a lot of doctors

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He gave me a diagnosis, but did not address my main problem which was constant diarrhea. He gave me no help for it. Just said take fiber. I now think the Citrucel I was on was the culprit and he should have prescribed Metamucil instead. I wanted a pro

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wasn't told the office had moved to a new location prior to appointment.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His bedside manor and approach to my mom was awful ,he lacked sensitivity during a very trying time with my family while trying to seek help and guidance for mom , he was referred by a primary physician that we trusted but we but we have very disappoint

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very late, he wasn't in the office and we waited for more than 1hr and when he arrived he was in a hurry, rude and made faces every time that I asked something. He made me feel uncomfortable and he never answered my questions. I'll never be back.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kahn might be under-rated; his ability and service should not be. I researched Dr. Kahn before making my first appointment 10 years ago. His staff is knowledgable, especially his PA. His experience and knowledge is top knotch.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan seemed very interested in my well-being He was very clear in explaining instructions for my future health care. I'm glad we met!

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with the doctor. An overall good experience in general.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i really like the doctor

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and satisfactory. Great experience.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan has been my doctor for years and I have always felt very comfortable knowing that he has given me all his attention. I never have felt rushed during my office visits. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not up to date, needs to keep up with latest treatment recommendations.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kahn was and has always been very straight forward and very easy to communicate with. He always takes the time necessary to make me feel at ease.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan and his staff are amazing! They are professional, caring, and considerate of their patient's needs always.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kahn was very easy to talk to, and I did not feel rushed . He addressed all my concerns and gave me good advice on how to deal with my medical issue. I would highly recommend him to any one.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Khan. He is an exceptional Doctor, and he has an excellent office staff and surgical RN's. Thank you.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Professional

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt like he paid attention to my needs.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice receptionist and doctor assistant. Sweet down to earth doctor who takes time to answer questions! Not a fancy office but I would rather pay for great doctor and front and back office personnel than fancy furniture!

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always good service.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very competent doctor

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan was very concerned with the health of his patients. He adddressed the health-threatening issues right away by scheduling an Upper-GI Endoscopy on the day following my visit. Other GI-Doctors I saw prior to Dr. Khan would let me wait 2-3 weeks.

Feb 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Kahn for over 15 years, he has kept me up to date and informed on my condition. I would definitely recommend Dr Kahn!!

Feb 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wish more doctors were like Dr. Khan. Compassionate, listens to my concerns, a good all around Doctor.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am still waiting for the results of my last labs from Dr Nachimson, so I can schedule my ultrasound of my stomach.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor,cares about patients

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan and his assistants were amazing! They helped me through a tough time with so much compassion and professionalism that I would highly recommend him.

Focused Doctor show details Focused Doctor
by Debra B. on Aug 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Khan since the early 90's. Ove all I am satisfied with the care I received. My office visits are thorough. Exam and lab results are reported timely. I do wish that lab results could be given over the phone though as I have to pay another office visit just to get them and that can become frustrating and costly in this economy. Note: Dr. Khan can be taken in the wrong vein at times which I contribute to a cultural difference.

Jul 1st, 2012

Dr.Khan has no bedside manners..Never looks at me, I complained of pain and he didnt even look at me to show him. Set me up for endoscopic of stomach at 11am at tops and he didnt show up until 1pm. Never introduced to my family that was waiting for proceedure. cant read report given. I will never use him again and am reporting to insurance company

Bad service doctor show details Bad service doctor
Nov 10th, 2011

So mean and don't want to answer patient.