Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Very poor experience show details Very poor experience
Apr 10th, 2015

His bedside and listening ability is the worst I have ever seen. Not sure why he is a Dr with such a bad attitude and lack of caring! Save your time and find someone else.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His bedside manor and approach to my mom was awful ,he lacked sensitivity during a very trying time with my family while trying to seek help and guidance for mom , he was referred by a primary physician that we trusted but we but we have very disappoint

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very late, he wasn't in the office and we waited for more than 1hr and when he arrived he was in a hurry, rude and made faces every time that I asked something. He made me feel uncomfortable and he never answered my questions. I'll never be back.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kahn might be under-rated; his ability and service should not be. I researched Dr. Kahn before making my first appointment 10 years ago. His staff is knowledgable, especially his PA. His experience and knowledge is top knotch.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan seemed very interested in my well-being He was very clear in explaining instructions for my future health care. I'm glad we met!

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with the doctor. An overall good experience in general.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i really like the doctor

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and satisfactory. Great experience.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan has been my doctor for years and I have always felt very comfortable knowing that he has given me all his attention. I never have felt rushed during my office visits. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not up to date, needs to keep up with latest treatment recommendations.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kahn was and has always been very straight forward and very easy to communicate with. He always takes the time necessary to make me feel at ease.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan and his staff are amazing! They are professional, caring, and considerate of their patient's needs always.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kahn was very easy to talk to, and I did not feel rushed . He addressed all my concerns and gave me good advice on how to deal with my medical issue. I would highly recommend him to any one.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Khan. He is an exceptional Doctor, and he has an excellent office staff and surgical RN's. Thank you.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Professional

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt like he paid attention to my needs.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice receptionist and doctor assistant. Sweet down to earth doctor who takes time to answer questions! Not a fancy office but I would rather pay for great doctor and front and back office personnel than fancy furniture!

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always good service.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very competent doctor

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan was very concerned with the health of his patients. He adddressed the health-threatening issues right away by scheduling an Upper-GI Endoscopy on the day following my visit. Other GI-Doctors I saw prior to Dr. Khan would let me wait 2-3 weeks.

Feb 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Kahn for over 15 years, he has kept me up to date and informed on my condition. I would definitely recommend Dr Kahn!!

Feb 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wish more doctors were like Dr. Khan. Compassionate, listens to my concerns, a good all around Doctor.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am still waiting for the results of my last labs from Dr Nachimson, so I can schedule my ultrasound of my stomach.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor,cares about patients

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan and his assistants were amazing! They helped me through a tough time with so much compassion and professionalism that I would highly recommend him.

Focused Doctor show details Focused Doctor
by Debra B. on Aug 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Khan since the early 90's. Ove all I am satisfied with the care I received. My office visits are thorough. Exam and lab results are reported timely. I do wish that lab results could be given over the phone though as I have to pay another office visit just to get them and that can become frustrating and costly in this economy. Note: Dr. Khan can be taken in the wrong vein at times which I contribute to a cultural difference.

Jul 1st, 2012

Dr.Khan has no bedside manners..Never looks at me, I complained of pain and he didnt even look at me to show him. Set me up for endoscopic of stomach at 11am at tops and he didnt show up until 1pm. Never introduced to my family that was waiting for proceedure. cant read report given. I will never use him again and am reporting to insurance company

Bad service doctor show details Bad service doctor
Nov 10th, 2011

So mean and don't want to answer patient.