A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sardul Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sardul Brar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Viral Meningitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Brar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sardul Singh Brar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sardul S. Brar practice?
- Dr. Sardul Brar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sardul Brar practices Pediatrics near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Pediatricians.