A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sareeta Bjerke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sareeta Bjerke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjerke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bjerke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sareeta H Bjerke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sareeta H. Bjerke practice?
- Dr. Sareeta Bjerke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sareeta Bjerke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Stamford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.