A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sareeta Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sareeta Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sareeta Parker, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Parker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sareeta Rani Parker MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sareeta R. Parker practice?
- Dr. Sareeta Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Sareeta Parker practices Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.