Learn more about Dr. Sareeta Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sareeta Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sareeta Parker, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sareeta Parker practice?
Dr. Sareeta Parker practices Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.