Dr. Sareh Beladi MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chapin, SC

February 12th, 2016
I think she is smart, listens to me. Gives me good information. Staff is available and pleasant on the phone as well as in person. She made some clinical observations/decisions that were great.

October 16th, 2015
Well..I cannot trust in a doctor that when see you says: "what's up" . I think she should be a little more professional and polite with her patients; she does the trivial; very rude; not friendly and she do not accept when you try question her decisions; she gave me the wrong exam (very expensive) and was necessary redoing it and it cost me a lot of money since my insurance doesn't cover.. Her staff are really bad...I mean "horrible". They don't do any effort for treat you well or help you with nothing; if they can, they will do your life miserable. A lot mistakes was made and they never said sorry for me. I lost a lot of my time with those unprofessional people and I'm the process of changing doctor soon. I don't want go here in details (names) but I'm warning you..stay away from this doctor and staff if you can...or stay away from "Jupiter Medical Group Doctors" they are ALL bad!!!