A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sareta Coubarous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sareta Coubarous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coubarous
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Coubarous Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Coubarous graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Coubarous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sareta M Coubarous DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sareta M. Coubarous practice?
- Dr. Sareta Coubarous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sareta Coubarous practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE.
See Norristown Physiatrists.