A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sareta Coubarous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sareta Coubarous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Coubarous graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Coubarous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sareta M Coubarous DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sareta M. Coubarous practice?
- Dr. Sareta Coubarous has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sareta Coubarous practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD.
See Newark Physiatrists.