Dr. Sareth Pinnamaneni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sareth Pinnamaneni?

August 23rd, 2017

Looking for the cause before treating the symptom

I have been seeing Dr P for a few years. When I went to him, I was on many meds (a cocktail) for treating diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, thyroid, etc. He helped me understand that some of the meds I was on were to treat symptoms caused by the other Meds. He took a step back, started with a clean slate and treated the biggest causes first. For the first time, my diabetes was under control, cholesterol was treated sufficiently with otc vitamins, high blood pressure is gone, no thyroid problem, and I feel great. He's a great doctor with a unique bedside manor. A wonderful caring man. All of my family that see him and all friends feel the same.

February 29th, 2012

Amazing doctor, very thorough, kind, understanding and extremely knowledgable. Would recommend to anyone

February 16th, 2011

This Dr is absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the staff he had at the time. (or at least the one secretary). She was arguing loudly with someone on the phone and when the dr was in with my husband and I, she was in an all out verbal brawl with someone, so much so, that the dr had to leave us to attend to the situation) VERY UNPROFESSIONAL of HER! I don't care what the situation was, I've worked with the public for MANY years, I know situations can be tricky but what she did was totally obtuse and ludacrous!I really hope she is no longer there. This dr deserves better help than that.I would reccommend DR. P to anyone and everyone!Don't waste time anywhere else...just go here! You'll see what you've been missing.We moved or Dr. P would still be our Dr. He's going to be a tough act to follow!

May 17th, 2010

I can't thank my friend Donna enough for referring me to Dr. P, he is the best doctor I have ever seen and I have seen many. He is caring thoughtful and understanding. When visiting the doctor you feel comfortable and satisfied.

November 2nd, 2009

Hands down the best doctor I know.

August 14th, 2017