A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad practice?
Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.