A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmad practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.