A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarfraz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarfraz Ahmad is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarfraz Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarfraz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Sarfraz Ahmad has 13 office locations.
Dr. Sarfraz Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Mount Pleasant, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA and Greensburg, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Internists.