Learn more about Dr. Sarfraz Choudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarfraz Choudhary, INFECTIOUS DISEASE & TRAVEL CLINIC is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarfraz Choudhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhary graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choudhary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarfraz Ahmed Choudhary MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarfraz A. Choudhary practice?
- Dr. Sarfraz Choudhary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarfraz Choudhary practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Sterling, VA.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Infectious Disease Doctors.