A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarfraz Durrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarfraz Durrani, Electrophysiologist, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durrani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarfraz Durrani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Durrani graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Durrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarfraz Durrani MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarfraz Durrani practice?
- Dr. Sarfraz Durrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarfraz Durrani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.