A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaidi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarfraz Jaffar Zaidi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sarfraz J. Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Endocrinologists.