A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sargam Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sargam Jain, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sargam Jain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sargam Mona Jain MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sargam M. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sargam Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sargam Jain practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.