A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sari Acra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sari Acra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sari Acra, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acra graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sari Aftim Acra MD and MPH is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sari A. Acra practice?
- Dr. Sari Acra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sari Acra practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatric Specialists.