More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sari Acra
Dr. Sari Acra, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Nashville, TN and Nashville, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Acra is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and St Francis Med Ctr. Dr. Acra has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sari Acra has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sari Acra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Humphrey Lam
Nashville, TN 0 mi8
Dr. Kaitlin James
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Donna Whitney
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi25