A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sari Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sari Eapen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sari Eapen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sari George Eapen MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sari G. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Sari Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sari Eapen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Colonial Heights, VA.
See Colonial Heights Physiatrists.