Learn more about Dr. Sari Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sari Eapen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sari Eapen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sari George Eapen MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sari G. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Sari Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sari Eapen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Colonial Heights, VA.
See Colonial Heights Physiatrists.