Internist, Rheumatologist

Mar 12th, 2015

I needed a fresh look at my condition, I found Dr. Edelman knowledgable thorough and a doctor that listens and doesn't Rush through an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Edelman. I don't think you could be in better hands.

Very Disappointing show details Very Disappointing
by Frustrated. on Feb 20th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Edelman has been fine in the 3 years I have been seeing her. However, the response to calls is very unsatisfactory. You either get voice mail or ridiculous messages saying they are on night hours as 10', 11, 12 or any time of the day you call! Also. Dr, Edelman never speaks to you, only her staff. VERY FRUSTRATING!!

Patient show details Patient
by Jennifer hue on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Sari elderman may be very young but extremely knowledgable . Her bedside manners are impeccable . She spends time carefully probing. Asking question Shari g your concerns and what a good listener. Dr elderman keep up the good work!

Caring MD show details Caring MD
by S. Berg on Jan 27th, 2013

I was highly recommended to ONLY see Dr. Edelman. From the second I met her she mad me feel so comfortable and took the time to talk to me and made me feel like I was a priority and she was going to do her best to help me. And she really has done that. Her staff goes above and beyond to help you in every aspect. They truly care. Which I think is hard to find.

Good Place show details Good Place
Jul 19th, 2011

Exactly what you want in a physician. Straight foward and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Edelman.

retired show details retired
Oct 28th, 2009

terrible

Apr 15th, 2009

I went for my first consult with Dr. Edelman. I must say I was blown away by her office and her staff. The office is brand new, the exam tables and all her equipment is new as well. It was so clean, and I was so impressed just by the waiting room. my appointment was right on time and the staff was very warm and receptive. My consutation was very detailed and Dr. edelman took her time with me. I did not feel rushed at all and Her Bedside manner was impecable. Having Lupus, Dr Edelman was very informative and came up with a great course of action. I highly recommend her as a physician