by Carolyn on Sep 2nd, 2014

A blessing. Highly recommend her for your female needs. Needed surgery but had no insurance and didn't know what to do. Dr. Kasper put my mind at ease, told me what she was going to do gave me phone numbers to call to work out a cash discount with surgery center and other participants. Took biopsy and got back to me right away with results so I didn't worry for weeks. She is just an all around good person, kind and caring and She listens and talks to you and you don't feel rushed at all. I'm 52 years old and I've had my share of docs and by far she has been the best. It's a 40 minute drive for me to see her but well worth it.

I was heard show details I was heard
Nov 14th, 2012

I felt like Dr Kasper really listen to me. Not in rush.

Aug 28th, 2012

I enjoy my doctor appts with Dr. Kasper.

Dec 22nd, 2011

No bedside manner. She is horrible

The BEST! show details The BEST!
Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Kasper is very knowledgeable and caring. Always takes the time needed.

Jun 14th, 2011

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Kasper. She is kind, compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She takes as much time that is needed to answer all of your questions and make sure that a plan is in place to get the best possible care that you deserve. It is easy to get an appointment and the office staff is friendly and kind.She is the best for both the elderly and younger generation.

Jun 7th, 2010

Its the best OBGYN office I've gone to. Dr Kasper is wonderful.

IUI Procedure show details IUI Procedure
by Amy on Apr 15th, 2010

My partner and were very lucky to find Dr Kasper as our OBGYN. We recently started trying for a family and we had 3 IUI procedures with Dr Kasper. On our 3rd try, we found out we were pregnant! Dr Kasper was always available to answer our questions and help us through this process. She is an amazing person and physician. Thank you Dr Kasper!

Dr Kasper is wonderful! show details Dr Kasper is wonderful!
by Sirena on Apr 14th, 2010

I have been going to Dr Kasper for a couple of years now and am so happy to have found such a wonderful OBGYN. Dr Kasper has always answered my questions and is very thorough, kind and professional. She always takes the time to follow up with any questions or concerns I may have. I couldn't ask for a better physician!

by IUD fan on Apr 8th, 2010

I had an IUD placed by Dr Kasper. She took her time and explained each step of the process to me and made sure that i was comfortable during the whole procedure. It was over within minutes. My visit was quick and painless.She's great.

May 20th, 2009

Dr. Sari Kasper is a godsend.... we were lucky to have her as our OBGYN/birthing doctor at John Muir!