Learn more about Dr. Sari Nabulsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sari Nabulsi, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sari Nabulsi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Asthma, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Ear Infection Otitis.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabulsi graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nabulsi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabulsi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sari A. Nabulsi practice?
Dr. Sari Nabulsi practices Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
See Midland Pediatricians.