Learn more about Dr. Sari Nabulsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sari Nabulsi, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sari Nabulsi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Failure to Thrive
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabulsi graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nabulsi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sari Ali Nabulsi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sari A. Nabulsi practice?
- Dr. Sari Nabulsi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sari Nabulsi practices Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
See Midland Pediatricians.