A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sari Rotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sari Rotter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sari Rotter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotter graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rotter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sari Joan Rotter MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sari J. Rotter practice?
- Dr. Sari Rotter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sari Rotter practices Pediatrics near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brookline Pediatricians.