Learn more about Dr. Sari Rotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sari Rotter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sari Rotter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotter graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rotter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rotter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sari J. Rotter practice?
Dr. Sari Rotter practices Pediatrics near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Brookline Pediatricians.