A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarika Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarika Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarika Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Aggarwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarika Aggarwal MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarika Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Sarika Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarika Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine near Shrewsbury, MA.
See Shrewsbury Internists.