A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarika Shivnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarika Shivnani is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarika Shivnani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivnani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shivnani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarika Bhatnagar Shivnani MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarika B. Shivnani practice?
- Dr. Sarika Shivnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarika Shivnani practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.