A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivnani Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivnani Bhatnagar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivnani Bhatnagar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivnani Sarika Bhatnagar MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shivnani S. Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Shivnani Bhatnagar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shivnani Bhatnagar practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.