A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarika Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarika Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarika Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarika Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarika Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sarika Sharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarika Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Cardiologists.