A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarikun Tjandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarikun Tjandra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tjandra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tjandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarikun Tjandra, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjandra graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tjandra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarikun Tjandra MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarikun Tjandra practice?
- Dr. Sarikun Tjandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarikun Tjandra practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Critical Care Practitioners and Fort Smith Pulmonologists.