A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarina Phatak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarina Phatak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarina Phatak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phatak graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Phatak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- SSM St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarina Hiralal Phatak MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarina H. Phatak practice?
- Dr. Sarina Phatak has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarina Phatak practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Pediatricians.