A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarina Schrager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarina Schrager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarina Schrager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrager graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schrager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarina B Schrager MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarina B. Schrager practice?
- Dr. Sarina Schrager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarina Schrager practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.