A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarine John-Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarine John-Rosman, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John-Rosman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. John-Rosman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarine John-Rosman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- General Cardiology with emphasis on valve disease and heart disease in women
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. John-Rosman graduated from Boston University . She has 4 awards.
Dr. John-Rosman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarine John-Rosman MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarine John-Rosman practice?
- Dr. Sarine John-Rosman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sarine John-Rosman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.