A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarine John-Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarine John-Rosman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarine John-Rosman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- General Cardiology with emphasis on valve disease and heart disease in women
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. John-Rosman graduated from Boston University . She has 4 awards.
Dr. John-Rosman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. John-Rosman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarine John-Rosman practice?
Dr. Sarine John-Rosman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.