Dr. Sarine John MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2015
One of the worst Dr.s I have ever encountered. The staff is miserable. The Roseville office was filthy. Nurse Ratchet is on staff. Be warned.

July 6th, 2015
Do not go to this Dr., she has a terrible bedside manner and treats her patients like garbage. She is more concerned with being right than treating you.

February 15th, 2013
Rude,Abrupt and Unattentive
From the first visit I had with Dr.Sarine Rosman two years ago she was abrupt, rude and completely inattentive. Upon entering the room the first time I met her, she didn't even introduce herself, she just stared at my husband and asked him "who're you?" Not a single ounce of tact or professionalism. Who does that? The two occasions when I called worried about chest pains I was having she told I had to see a primary care and that she couldn't be bothered. I would not recommend this woman to anyone I know nor would I ever see her again!!!

November 21st, 2012
Dr. Johns is my mother's cardiologist. My mother looks forward to her visits with Dr. Johns and I am confident that she is getting the best care. Dr. Johns is gentle, soft spoken and compassionate. We never feel rushed. I just can't say enough good things about this doctor.

April 26th, 2011
My Cardiac Doctor and the one to go to
After home-town doctor wanted to wait 2 years before testing, I went to Dr. John for diagnosis and testing to find out about heart difficulties. She listened to all my and my husband's concerns taking all the time needed. Never felt rushed. She never got up to leave until I said I was fully satisfied. She honestly cared about me as a person not a name or number on a chart. Her authorized tests showed a birth heart defect. I needed immediate proper medications and treatments. Two years would have been too long to wait; my home-town doctor was wrong. I would readily advise anyone with possible heart problems or ongoing heart problems to see Dr. John-Rosman. My hubby and I trust her advice and are relieved to have found her.

August 2nd, 2009
An Incredible Cardiologist
Dr. John has been my cardiologist for amost 3 years and has diagnosed and treated me for life threatening problems. She's a great listener, and has an incredible wealth of Medical Data that she's retained and will share with you on the spot- sometimes not related to a cardiology concern. She's kind, patient and has a good sense of humor!