Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Migraines  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2013

Dr. Freiman is the only doctor that has helped me prevent the migraines from happening, not treat them after I got one. Thanks to her, I hardly ever get one now. It was not a quick fix because of adjusting medications, but worth it. I'm pleased, very pleased.

|  Precise diagnosis  |  show details
by AM on Sep 11th, 2011

I requested a second opinion on my wife who was being diagnosed with MS despite inconclusive test results. Upon her first visit at the hospital Dr. Freiman requested that I step out of the room along with my grown kids. She spent about 15 minutes with her and requested some tests. Dr. Freiman determined the true cause of my wifes' illness and developed a treatment that enable my wife to make a full recovery and live a very active and happy live. It has been nearly five years since our first visit with Dr. Freiman and he diagnosis has proven correct in the test of time. I feel the pain that families endure with false diagnosis of MS which occur more often than thought.Thank you from me and my family.

|  ABOUT THE PATIENT  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

DR. FREIMAN IS GET DOWN AND DIRTY TYPE. SHE WAS OUT TO FIND THE PROBLEM AND WAS VERY INTENSE IN DOING SO.GOT ME FEELING BETTER IN A HURRY --

|  Great neurologist  |  show details
by pammy39 on Nov 2nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Freiman is extremely caring and sincere. I highly recommend her for migraine management and neurological disorders.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com