A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarit Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarit Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sarit Patel practice?
- Dr. Sarit Patel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sarit Patel practices Ophthalmology near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Southington, CT.
See New Britain Ophthalmologists.