A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarit Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarit Patel practice?
Dr. Sarit Patel practices Ophthalmology near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Southington, CT.
See New Britain Ophthalmologists.