A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarit Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarit Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarit M. Patel practice?
Dr. Sarit Patel practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Southington, CT.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.