Overall Review

3.6

January 6th, 2016
The front desk does not answer the phone. I have had to go in person numerous times to ask a question. Dr. D is extremely rude. I find her rudeness to be abusive in the way she has spoken to me in front of and about my child. My child's visits seem to focus on her child, what is wrong with her child, and what her child has to overcome. I also learned at my child's last visit that she has had to overcome being bipolar. I'm there with my child to learn about MY child's medical condition...not her son's or hers. Extremely unprofessional.

June 17th, 2015
Excellent visit
Dr. Duchatelier explained everything in great detail. She made myself and more importantly my 18 yr old daughter feel cared for and heard. We left appt with answers, referrals and greater knowledge as how to treat the tics disorder she presently has. Spent a great deal of time with us and we were not rushed at all. Highly recommend Dr. Duchatelier.

March 18th, 2015
incompetant neurologist
dont see this neurologist. she has no clue what she is doing. below zero rating

May 15th, 2014
Parent
She was very rude! She did not want to hear about anything other that my daughters brain ( my child has a cyst on her spinal cord). Told me to take her to a bunch of different specialists. Then proceeded to tell my daughter (age 13) that she was fat and needed to go on a diet! Although my daughter could lose some weight, she doesn't needed a dr telling her over and over how fat she is...my daughter left the appointment very upset and asked to never go back...and we won't!

October 26th, 2013
Parent
This doctor has a HUGE ego and a total disrespect for her patients. She refuses to return phone calls and when she has to she gets annoyed. She misdiagnosed my son and refused to correct her error. PLEASE stay far away if you want any kind of quality care.

June 7th, 2012
She's an alarmist with a big ego
Be aware of this doctor. She's an alarmist who rattles off a ton of disabilities your child may have and then tops it off with "well it could also be genetics". That means that she's setting herself up to always be right while instilling fear and frustration in the parents. She spent more time talking very fast and was unwilling to answer questions about other parts of the human body. She was only willing to talk about the brain. What kind of doctor doesn't want to discuss and educate parents about general health and medicine? Aren't doctors suppose to practice medicine and then specialize in a particular type of medicine? Isn't the human body all connected? This experience was an eye opener. We will not be going back. Please consider this review when choosing to make an appointment with her.

October 30th, 2010
Caring Doctor with disable brother
Dr Duchatelier doesnt just bring her expertise to Child Neurology She brings personal experience of taking care of her brother who has Down Syndrome