A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarita Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarita Gopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarita Gopal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gopal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarita N Gopal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarita N. Gopal practice?
- Dr. Sarita Gopal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarita Gopal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists.