A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarita Kansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarita Kansal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kansal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarita Kansal MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarita Kansal practice?
- Dr. Sarita Kansal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sarita Kansal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Cardiologists.