A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarita Kansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarita Kansal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kansal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kansal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans