Dr. Sarita Maradani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 28th, 2016
Bad Experience
Poor, terrible bedside manner. Dingy, cold office.

September 17th, 2013
awesome
She talked to me like I am a human, a person, with feelings. She didn't treat me like a number. She never ignored nor dismissed me nor my husband's concerns. She listens, actually listens. She will tell you your options, what she thinks you need to do, and what is the safest route for you and your baby, with out pushing you or forcing you to make choice you are uncomfortable with. She is a rare find, a doctor who still cares about the patient.

September 20th, 2012
This doctor was unwilling to discuss labor and delivery options with us. She was rude and unprofessional when we tried to initiate conversation about it and refused to listen to our concerns. She was defensive about medical interventions when our goal was to have a natural labor and birth. We never criticized her techniques, but only asked why certain interventions would be necessary. Her refusal to discuss options led us to change doctors.

April 12th, 2012
very great ob doctor! but unable to deliver my baby due to her being sick, but overall great doctor! my pregnancy was a good one she took good care of me and my baby!

March 15th, 2012
The only negative thing I experienced was the fact that I was diagnosed with chlamydia and NO ONE from the office called and let me know. I found out months after my visit when I recieved an invoice from LabCorp.

February 4th, 2011
Definition of average
Dr. Maradani is the definition of average, which is not necessarily a bad thing but when bad things happen, it does make it more difficult to view this office as a GOOD place. My particular experiences lead me away from Dr. Maradani. I am a patient who requires a very caring doctor, as medical facilities make me very nervous. Dr. Maradani was not unkind but did not come across as a "warm" person to me. However, her nurse had wonderful bedside manner, which made up for it. However, this remained a red flag area for me.Still, what eventually lead me to look for another doctor was not Dr. Maradani but the functionality of her staff. For two months I had to fight to get the correct prescription when my insurance required a switch. This should be a simple request with a simple office procedure to enact it. In reality, I had to call multiple times to even GET the order called in for two months straight- part of this was due to the office not actually being open during open hours multiple times. And when it WAS called in, the staff was short with me and offered no apology before calling in the WRONG order. Ugh. I don't have time for this kind of issue nor do I have the patience for it, so I left. To their benefit, I WAS issued an extra month supply, as mine was expired. BUT...I was never called, emailed, mailed anything to say I needed to make an appointment nor did any nurse mention it in those two months where we talked frequently. Summary: Dr. Maradani is okay. Her staff, in office matters, is not.

May 28th, 2010
Could not have asked for better care
Dr Maradani took great care of me during my recent pregnancy. I developed pre eclampsia in the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy. Her prompt attention meant that it did not worsen from a mild form. I was on hospital bed rest for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy and she came by the check on me personally at least once per day. She always answered my questions thoroughly. Dr Maradani did the very best for my baby and I. She is a very caring lady and I am so grateful to have received such first rate care from her.

August 23rd, 2009
I did not see Dr. Maradani but one of her Nurse Practitners. She spent alot of time with and explained things in a way I could understand. She helped me out with samples because my insurance does not cover medications. I really felt like she was listening to me.

September 25th, 2008