Overall Review

September 11th, 2015
great care over the long term
I have been a patient of Dr. Nori's for over eight years. She caught my stage zero melanoma. I have found Dr. Nori to be quite personable; she always remembers to ask about my kids, job, etc. They photograph my moles to track changes over time, and Dr. Nori knows my particular moles very well. She is quite skilled at excising moles in the office--it' almost painless, and I appreciate that I don't have to make an extra appointment to have them excised. The only negative is that sometimes the front office staff are rushed and not particularly warm. Her medical assistant has always been lovely. Highly recommend.

September 26th, 2011
Excellent experience
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Nori. She removed a cyst from my neck (which resulted in stitches) and the whole process was painless and fast. Her nursing staff is excellent and knowledgeable, and always willing to answer questions over the phone. I would highly recommend her as a dermatologist.

March 23rd, 2011
Dr. 15 Minutes
Dr. Nori does not listen to her patients. She keeps to a very strict schedule, and if you have questions that are going to take up her time, too bad for you. She is rude, abrupt, and un-caring. She made me feel like a piece of flesh, not a person worthy of attention. I would NEVER go back to her.

March 9th, 2011
ON time compassionate care
Even though I had to wait a while to get an appointment with her, it was worth the wait. I had seen many other dermatologists who couldn't help me - she knew right away what I had, and was kind and thorough.

January 7th, 2011
First appointment with Dr. Nori was very fast. She seemed to rush through the exam. She answered my questions, but didn't really give anything other than the fastest answer. Not really compassionate when it came to self-esteem issues related to my skin.