A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarita Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarita Salzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarita Salzberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Salzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarita Sharma Salzberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarita S. Salzberg practice?
- Dr. Sarita Salzberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarita Salzberg practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.