A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarita Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarita Singh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders Parent Counseling Psychopharmacology Psychotherapy Relationship Problems
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarita Singh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarita Singh practice?
- Dr. Sarita Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarita Singh practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.