A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarita Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarita Singh is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarita Singh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders Parent Counseling Psychopharmacology Psychotherapy Relationship Problems
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarita Singh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarita Singh practice?
- Dr. Sarita Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarita Singh practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.