A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarita Warrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarita Warrier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrier graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Warrier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarita Shanker Warrier MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarita S. Warrier practice?
- Dr. Sarita Warrier has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarita Warrier practices Internal Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists.